Kern County Taxpayers Association is excited to present the ninth episode of the Conversations that Matter series!
Kern County Supervisor of District 3, Jeff Flores joins our host KernTax Executive Director, Michael Turnipseed in a conversation addressing the importance of charting our own course for economic survival in Kern County.
The topics of this week’s conversation address:
- The importance of investing in our future through legislation
- Respectfully involving our constituents in the process of local government
- Our economic development to survive in the changing dynamics of California
- The billions of dollars of economic opportunity with Carbon Sequestration
- The positive impact Behavioral Health and Care Court will have on homelessness